Reconstitution and transfer sets
Mixset®: solid/liquid reconstitution
Symatese Device worked with top pharmaceutical companies to develop this innovative product that makes reconstitution (vial/cartridge) easy:
- Specifically developed for the reconstitution of freeze-dried products (such as human growth hormones)
- Developed for self-medication applications
- With a simple PUSH & PULL motion the user reconstitutes the drug
- Adaptable to different cartridge and vial filling capacities
- Single use for maximum safety
Clomix®: solid/liquid reconstitution
CLOMIX is a safe transfer and dosing system which énables reconstitution without using an aerosol (vial-vial, vial-bag, bag-bag).
- CLOMIX allows safe reconstitution, dosing and administration of cytotoxic or toxic products for the treatment of cancerous tumors.
- Bi-cameral syringes are fitted with specific needles, thus allowing a continuous balance of pressure during the various transfers without risk of exposure to aerosols.
- The concept is flexible and can be applied to all solvent packaging solutions from 5 to 100 ml.
High-Tech auto-injector, with solid/liquid reconstitution
This single-use device is used for emergency antidote injections. Using a patented by-pass system, the auto-injector allows solid/liquid reconstitution and also provides an automatic intramuscular injection. It is gamma sterilized and has a 2-year shelf-life.
Transfer Sets: Liquid/liquid and Solid/liquid reconstitution
Symatese Device develops transfer systems for the aseptic reconstitution of freeze-dried drugs or powders in solvent. For example, this transfer set is composed of 2 specific spikes, a filter and 2 colored caps.