Ophthalmology (intraocular lens injector, IOL preloaded systems, capuslar tension ring injectors), Oncology (subcutaneous implants Injectors, implantable ports), Aesthetic (hyaluronic acid injectors, dermal fillers syringes, and biomaterial delivery system), Visceral surgery (organic glue syringes), Orthopedic (bone substitute/cement injectors, cement delivery system), Dental surgery (mixing devices for the ciment injection)...
Intraocular Lens Injection Systems (IOL injectors)
Symatese Device produces and commercializes intraocular lens injection systems for cataract surgery. Thanks to the collaboration with top IOL manufacturers, our injectors are recognized as among the best on the market:
- Specific preloaded systems, for hydrophilic or hydrophobic lenses
- Specific non-preloaded systems
- Non preloaded generic injectors Clip Inject. Learn more about our Clip Inject!
Injectors for solid implants
Symatese Device develops solid-implant injectors. User safety is guaranteed by an improved automatic safety system.
Delivery systems for biomaterials and other implantable products
Symatese Device collaborates with top companies in the medical field to develop specialized and customized delivery systems for:
- Bone substitute injection
- Bone cement injection
- Organic glue injection
- Other multi-component biomaterial injections
- Veterinary topical applications
Our delivery systems successfully meet the challenge of implantable products:
- They have the right chemical properties and can tolerate all kinds of sterilization (autoclave, ethylene oxide, gamma)
- The siliconization process can be specific in order to comply with implant requirements
- A specific air vacuum system can be implemented if required
- All these injectors are easy to use thanks to a specific design (finger grip, plunger rod and back-stop systems)